Pipe Plug Protective Sleeve reduces possibility of damage to plug by sharp objects in the pipe and during the transportation. So Pipe Plug Protective Sleeve extend the usefull life of plug.
Protective Sleeves do not affect the performance of back pressure values of the plugs. They extend service life of a plug and are especially suitable for frequent users such as rental operations.
- Extend the usefull life of plug.
- Reduces possibility of damage to plug by sharp objects in the pipe.
- Save plug while during the transportation.
- Easy to install without special tools.
- Easy to packing and shipping.
- Threading rope through eyelets holds sleeve in place during plug installation and removal
- Installed sleeve is bendable to 90”
Protective Sleeves are made from SBR(Styrene-butadiene rubber )+NR(Natural Rubber) mixed rubber, nylon cord, Kevlar cord and strong fabrics.
These items are available in many different sizes ranging from 100 mm to 1600 mm
|Product Code||For Plug Size
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF PROTECTIVE SLEEVES
- Prior to each use, the plug and protective sleeve must be cleaned and inspected.
- Use the handling straps to pull the sleeve over the plug.
- Before the first time use of protective sleeves, we recommend placing the plugs under partial vacuum in order to facilitate the placement of sleeves. Silicon spray lubricant can be applied to the inner surface of the protective sleeve (not on the plug) to make it easier to slide over the plug.
- Place the sleeve evenly over the plug.
- The sleeves are designed to place snugly over the plug, however, we recommend to secure the straps to the eyebolts located on the plug.
- Observe all other safety precautions applicable to safe use of pipe plugs.
Thinking of choosing the right product? Contact our sales team. Our sales team will be happy to help you.
+90 364 230 1233
+90 533 545 8197